Thursday 15 January 2009

A Good Morning

I stayed at my sisters house so that it would be quicker this morning to get to the hospital. It was strange sleeping alone as I'm used to saying to someone else, "turn over, you're snoring!".

I woke up to a kiss on the cheek from my 5 year old nephew. We then discussed deep and meaningful things such as the fact that he'd rather be a squirrel than a boy so that he didn't have to go to school. I said squirrels don't get to play on the computer or the Wii, and he almost changed his mind until we discussed whether Nintendo made squirrel-friendly Wiis...

I had the BEST shower, mostly because ours is crap so anything else is awesome in comparison. And my sisters new hairdryer, that I bought her for Christmas consequently, is brilliant so I think I may have to get one for myself.

After hospital we're going to "Cane & Able", a cleverly named shop that sells walking sticks and the like. I hope they have colourful walking sticks. I need a bit of colour in my life.

Edit: I just taught my 2 year old nephew how to say "blog". I wonder if he'll ever write his own blog one day...

2 comments:

RB 15 January 2009 at 08:56  

Finally a new posting!

Well radio-active girl...I hope everything goes well today.

Just to let you know, i've had official confirmation from Nintendo that they do make squirrel friendly wiis :oD

Jules 16 January 2009 at 17:50  

They DO?! Awesome, I'll let my nephew know! ;)

I'm determined to post a lot more in my blog. Although with the new internet ban at work i'm not sure how that'll pan out...

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP